Research | Advisory | Speaking
Research & Content
We develop content and research across a range of topics related to the convergence of the physical and digital worlds. The application of IoT on consumer-facing businesses touches many departments, industries, existing technologies, products, and customer segments. Areas of core coverage are “horizontal” in nature, including:
- Customer Experience: Business models and use cases for applying IoT to consumer-facing programs
- User Interface & Design: The function and development of hardware, software, and experiential interfaces amidst a proliferation of connected ‘things’
- Privacy: Understanding and safeguarding for user privacy in IoT implementations; Best practices for designing for and communicating about privacy
Whether it’s for external publication or use internally, Groopman develops, writes, and delivers end-to-end third-party research projects and analyses that offer something new. Every research project begins with a hypothesis and challenge to approach solution through from a new perspective.
- Long-Form Research Reports
- Short-Form Research Reports
- Research-Driven Whitepapers
- Insight Notes
- Series Content & Articles
- Case Example Briefs
- Vendor Analyses
- Copywriting Support
Send an email to email@example.com for a quote or for more information.
The Internet of Things doesn’t just offer immense opportunity for organizations, it’s also painfully complex, often misunderstood, and typically without operational precedent. Particularly when viewed alongside a long list of other technological forces and incumbent systems, nevermind media hype and other macro trends, companies of all types need guidance to navigate the scope of risks and implications of sensor applications and networked services. We work with brands, technology vendors, start-ups, research firms, media platforms, conference organizers, and others to research and develop context for informed IoT positioning and decision-making.
Any work we do together is designed to enable business to embrace and apply the Internet of Things usefully, to generate sustainable value– not just financial and operational, but societal as well. Approaching IoT strategies through a ‘human-first’ lens is essential, but very often overlooked for technology. Designing IoT programs begins with people– citizens, consumers, employees, leaders. We provide advisory support in the following areas:
- IoT Education
- Internal & External Opportunity & Risk Assessment
- Prioritization & Mapping Exercise
Reach out for a quote or for more information.
Interested in speaking regarding current IoT trends, ecosystem maneuvers, business models, sector implications, market validation? Want to discuss a press release, article, app, product, or story in which we were quoted? While we can’t always predict the future, we can assess contextual signals, empirical trends, and offer insights into scenarios for where the market is heading… Inquire within.
My approach to speaking is accessible, research-based, and focused, inevitably with a dash of fun. Whether you’re looking to inspire, educate, or challenge your audience, I can help. We will work together to tailor speech topics, formats, interactions, and outputs to your and your audience’s needs. Services offered include:
- Speaking: Keynotes, breakouts, roundtables, panel participation, private events
- Moderation: Panels, sessions, events, dinners
Let’s talk! Reach out for more information and a list of potential abstracts.